Thu 19:00 £17.50
Richard Herring - ‘Oh Frig I’m 50’
Hot Water Comedy Club - Seel Street, 13-15 Seel Street, Liverpool, L1 4AU
Doors Open: 18:00
Show Finish: 20:45
pRichard Herring: Oh Frig, I&rsquom 50!br br &ldquoI only regret the people I didn&rsquot have sex with&hellip.. And 60 of the people I did have sex with.&rdquo &ldquoPodfather&rdquo (the Guardian) and star of Radio 4&rsquos Relativity, Richard Herring gets to the half century (against all odds) and looks at how his life has changed in the last decade, from irresponsible, single kidult, literally fighting his way through a mid-life crisis, to married father who is mid-way to the telegram from the Queen (though given she will be 140 in 2067 , she might forget to send it). Following on from &ldquoOh F***, I&rsquom 40!&rdquo , this is the second (and let&rsquos face it, almost certainly penultimate) instalment in Herring&rsquos once-a-decade examination of ageing. &ldquoA gloriously infantile delight in mischief, provocation and inspired rudeness&rdquo The Guardian.p
This event has already taken place
As one half of the prolific comedy duo Lee & Herring, Richard enjoyed phenomenal cult success as a writer and performer with shows such as Fist of Fun (BBC Two) and This Morning with Richard Not Judy (BBC Two). Richard completed a 94 date... more
Hot Water Comedy Club offer a certain number of Concession tickets for most shows.
Senior citizens (60 and over), Students (library card accepted), NHS Staff, Teachers, Armed Forces, Services (Polic, Fire & ambulance), Registered Disabled (with free entry for one carer) all qualify for our concession discount.
If purchasing concession tickets, please ensure that the persons the tickets are intended for, meet the correct criteria, and brings proof of eligibility to show at the booking desk on arrival. You will need a separate proof of concession for each individual concession ticket.
If a concession ticket is purchased, and no ID shown on arrival, then you will be asked to pay the difference to make your ticket a normal priced one.
Terms & Conditions
- Free birthday ticket valid for qualifying shows that fall within 7 days either side of your birthday.
- Valid photographic ID must be shown on the night, or the full ticket price will be requested to gain entry.
- Booking in advance is required to take advantage of the free birthday promotion. This offer is not available on the door.
- The birthday promotion can only be used once per person, per year, i.e., you cannot attend both the Saturday & Sunday in your birthday week.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Not available for certain touring shows, Christmas shows, New Year shows, and certain special events.
- Subject to availability.
If your party has members with a disability, then you can bring along a registered carer for free.
Only one registered carer receives free entry, per disabled person in attendance.
Valid ID must be shown for each carer in attendance.